Community Garden - Phase Three
Phase Three is now complete with the Learning Centre being delivered on 23rd January 2012.
The gardens, raised beds and poly tunnels have been allocated between;
- Three Worksop schools from the 'Food for Life' program - Norbridge Academy, St. Johns and Prospect Hill Junior Schools
- NORSASCA of Raines Avenue, Worksop
Works completed in this phase included;
- delivery of gazebos
- delivery of tables and chairs
- delivery of garden tools
- fitting of new door to tool store and secure padlock
Some minor works are required to complete the Learning Centre, such as fitting the sink and base units (courtesy of Howdens Joinery of Worksop) and a bit of paint here and there...
Thanks go to
- the Big Lottery Awards for All (England), who provided the funding for the Learning Centre
- Ed Gregory of Howdens Joinery (of Worksop) for providing the sink and units free of charge and arranging fitting too
- Chris Dalzell for sorting out the electrics and wiring in the generator, and
- Ben Mellors who arranged for the transport and supervised the siting of the cabin